Monday, October 15, 2012
I'm baaaack!
Yes,those of you who check in with me every once in a while I am back. I have been working on a long post that was to cover the last 10 months but I started to feel so overwhelmed by that task so I decided that I am just going to start with today!
I can't forget to mention our new addition to the family since my last post....
Miss Ivy Faye!
She was born June 25th at 10:30 am weighing in at 8.5. She's perfect and the such a wonderful addition to our family. The kids have all adjusted perfectly and are so loving!
I am also going to post more pics of the last year so you can get up to snuff on what's been happening!
FEEEEWWWW! That's a lot of stuff! But look out for more regular posts, I'm glad to be back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome Back Wards!
I’ll have to say it’s great to see my namesake:)
Of course she is beautiful, along with my other 3 grandchildren. Good job Jaclyn:)
I love you --- See you soon. Bea
loooove you guys!!!
Post a Comment