Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Who Knew?
I knew being a Mom was going to be the most important thing I would do in my life, the most challenging, the most heartfelt, wonderful thing I would ever do. I just never thought about how amusing it would be! My kids are hilarious! It's like a comedy show over here everyday, Paul and I never stop laughing or giving each other "the look" when one of them says something so fantastically cute! I truly feel like it's something everyone in the world should experience...the mind of a child is so innocent, pure and unfiltered, in the most wonderful way. Here are some of the funny's we've gotten a good laugh out of.....
Reece:
"Has Penn's brain grown in his head yet"?
When he was getting a flu shot, "Maybe I'll cry or maybe I have one tear run down my face or maybe I'll zero cry."
Violet:
"I can't go up to bed, my legs don't work."
When Ivy was crying the car and we couldn't stop, "I wish I could something to make her happy." In the most concerned sweetest voice(my heart melted)!
"Remember, yesterday a long time ago I was sick and I got to watch TV all day?"
Penn:
He's still learning to talk but some of his favorites are:
"Don't want it!"
"Oh, man!"
"I did it!"
and he's a huge fan of singing...he sings the last word of each sentence very loud and enthusiastically!
Ivy:
We'll she's mostly silent because she's the sweetest most content baby but when she's tired and wants to fall asleep she babbles really loud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment