Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My name is Jaclyn and I'm an addict

I am addicted to Panama City Beach. The white sand, blue water and peacefulness that breaks with every wave. I say that I am only going for the kids but that's a BIG fat lie, it's really for me. Sitting in a beach chair watching the kids dig in the sand, running in and out of the water with delight bring as much warmth to my heart as the scalding hot sun on my back. Oh, and that aqua blue water brings me peace like nothing else. This trip is exactly what I've needed after a long, cold winter and the hard work of being a mom.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great picture and great comments!

Aunt Jen said...

Love this post. Glad you are having a nice relaxing time, you really deserve this. Now get home because I am having Ward family withdrawal!