Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Preparation

Piles of new summer clothes with tags on them, empty suitcases waiting to be filled, and lots of questions about when we are leaving. I'm starting to think I should have waited to tell them until we were in the car on the way to the airport but it's so cute how they want me to explain how the next day and a half will be spent until we board the plane to see Nana and Paw Paw. They giggle when I tell them we will go through a security line and they will have to take their shoes off and their eyes widen when I tell them they will be able to see the captain of the plane and maybe give him a high five (if they behave)!

Pray for me on Thursday as I will be traveling by myself to Panama City with 3 kids!


0 comments: