Our dream of owning a business is happening, in fact it's been happening for the last three months but it hasn't felt real until now. Paul and I have been planning, praying and searching for an opportunity to have a business and now it's here. God has provided a customer, all we have to do is produce the product, in fact orders are coming in as I type this.
Springboard Custom Doors is legit and it's ours. Our warehouse is undergoing renovations and we are hoping production will commence mid-July. We are still waiting on some equipment leasing to come thru but we are confident, God has brought us this far!
Here are some pics, still a lot to be done!
Our temporary sign
Workers putting in an overhead door and replacing windows
The shop
Our office, one window looks outside and the other looks into the shop
6 comments:
YAY!!!!! So happy for you guys!
whoa, this is awesome!!! i am SO crazy excited for you guys! what a huge lifelong dream to come true! wahoo!!!!
Wow Jac! This is so wonderful! God is so good! Can't wait to see how this dream continues to flourish.
We're so proud of you both!!! You've worked & prayed hard. You'll have an awesome business.
I am so excited for you both - I know it will be a huge success!!!!
Post a Comment