Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My sweet Penn

My baby boy is 1. A year ago I was waddling around with a big belly wondering who was in there kicking me and now he's waddling around and kicking me while I change his diapers. He is a true joy, the sweetest baby...maybe my sweetest yet!? Some of the things I love about this guy:

He is a thumb sucker, the minute he was born he was sucking his thumb. Right in the delivery room!

He loves anything soft and the minute he feels something soft, his thumb goes in his mouth! One day I caught him laying on the floor balancing on a stuffed animal pig sucking his thumb!

He likes books, when its time for bed and we sit in the chair he looks right over to the books because he loves to lift the flaps and smack the pages.

He loves his brother's matchbox cars, airplanes and helicopters. He sits and uses his little pointer finger to turn the wheels or propellers until another toy entices him.

He waves his hands in the air when he sees you getting his food ready, it's very exciting!

Every time I use the microwave he thinks I'm making a meal for him.

He likes to push anything with wheels. If I put him down on the ground somewhere he'll find something with wheels so he can push it around.

I love, love, love him!

1 comments:

a blog full of weldons. said...

jac, he is SOOOO CUTE!!! i want to squeeze that adorable smile!!