We stayed at the MGM Signature Towers in a 1 bedroom suite...it was sweet! We had a full kitchen, 2 bathrooms and a killer view of the many pools. We spent most days down at the pool with everyone. Reece was swimming on his own (with water wings) with the other kids. VIolet sat on the stairs filling/pouring numerous cups of water and soaking up the rays.
On the 5th, Kevin and Lisa renewed their vows at a small little chapel on the strip and then took us all out to the best mexican restaurant I have ever been to, it was in the Palazzo Hotel...soooo good.
Paul and I got a night out with adults while my mom watched all the kids. We ate at a steakhouse called Switch where the walls and ceiling changed several times throughout dinner and then we went to see Le Reve at The Wynn Hotel...another meal and show that top my list!
All in all we had a great trip, I would go back anytime!
2 comments:
Cute post! I love that pic of Violet, Delaney and Reece!
what a fun trip! you look awesome jac! love that dress!
Post a Comment