Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summertime

So I think summer is here and it's really here to stay this time. The outside temp has gone from 65 to 90 in the last week, we went from adjusting the heat to cranking the A/C in a 4 day period. But summer doesn't just bring toasty days and cold A/C, it brings vacations, wagon rides around the neighborhood, neighborhood kids shooting hoops in our court, trips to the zoo, trips to the pool (we got ourselves season passes), and new parks to try.

I am especially excited about this summer because we have lots of trips planned and the kids are at such a fun age. Reece just got his first big boy bike and we signed him up for soccer class. Violet is signed up for gymnastics and she is all about playing outside, I am certain that if she had her choice she would be outside from the moment she wakes up till the time she goes to bed. I am anticipating lots of firsts for them this summer because they are bigger and nothing is holding them back.

I am so glad that baby #3 isn't due until September because this summer is for them, Paul and I are just along for the ride!

0 comments: