So it was tub time, just like any other night we tub them, we filled up the 'BIG' tub, dumped out the bucket of tub toys, and removed all clothes and diapers. Daddy was tending to them while I finished cleaning up dinner and then I heard a loud whistle...."Jack, I need some help." I go upstairs to find everyone being carefully lifted out of the tub with alarmed faces and to my dismay...yes, you guessed it....there was a major 'situation' in the tub. We ushered everyone to the 'small' tub and assured Reece that sometimes these things happen and if he feels like he needs to go again to let us know.
So...now I am in the bathroom with rubber gloves and bleach cleaning up the 'situation' while Paul finishes tubbing them. Suddenly I hear Violet's little voice and I look to see that the 3 of them are coming around the corner...not done with their tub. Paul looked at me and said, "I am finishing their tub in the shower." Yes, you guessed again...another 'situation' in the little tub.
Finally Paul got them all cleaned up in our shower and we got them in bed...much later than planned.
Hilarious!
Here are our happy tubbing buddies on a usual night!
1 comments:
too funny! we had one of those "situations" last week...yuck!
love you!
Post a Comment