We love on demand too. Audrey loves Jacks Big Music Show on Noggin and it's never one when she can what it. So we watch it On demand. The kids are so cute and growing up fast. I love all your pics! Take Care.
Nana said I'm excited about the table for you 3.Sure made me teary looking at the pics. So cute of them. Love the audio of them, always look for it. Love you Reece and Violet. Looking for crafts mom.Love you.
4 comments:
We love on demand too. Audrey loves Jacks Big Music Show on Noggin and it's never one when she can what it. So we watch it On demand. The kids are so cute and growing up fast. I love all your pics! Take Care.
I check out your blog weekly and love watching your little ones grow. They are so cute and getting big FAST! It's the little Jac and Paul show.
Love this! They are so sweet together!
Nana said I'm excited about the table for you 3.Sure made me teary looking at the pics. So cute of them. Love the audio of them, always look for it.
Love you Reece and Violet. Looking for
crafts mom.Love you.
Post a Comment