Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mom stuff

I am giving myself pat on the back for all my hard work this past week. It's too bad that Reece and Violet don't understand that part of life because it would make me a real happy lady if I heard, "Hey mom, you are doing such a great job raising us" or "Mom, thanks for eating breakfast at noon because you are busy taking care of us!"

So I am giving myself a much deserved pat on the back! Last week my mom and I rearranged the entire basement and made it into a kids wonderland! We ordered a 15ft by 30ft roll of carpet (and cut it to fit), put up a climber, hardwired a light into the ceiling and vacuumed up every cobweb and piece of dirt that was down there. It's now our outside (inside) since the weather is getting colder and colder. We hosted a halloween party this past weekend and I couldn't be happier with our new play place! The kids had a blast and even though thank you was never spoken, their joy and excitement when playing down there said thank you a million times!








Oh yeah, one more thing: Thanks for all your help mom, I couldn't have done this without you!

2 comments:

Aunt Jen said...

Such a fun time Saturday, thanks for your hard work! Love you!

Keshet said...

Hooray for outside inside! You are an AWESOME mom and doing an incredible job while Paul is away.