Saturday, April 4, 2009

I like to move it move it...

We are in our house and getting settled! I can't believe we are here in our own home. I knew it would eventually happen but it feels like we have been talking about it for so long. The morning we woke up to move it was snowing and our moving crew decided not to show up! Fortunately, we found some guys to help us and we got our stuff moved in quickly. This week has been spent unpacking and organizing...lots of unpacking and organizing.

2 comments:

Keshet said...

Wish we could've sent you all our hubbys again to help you move! Glad you are finally in your own home! You'll have to give us a virtual tour via iChat soon.

a blog full of weldons. said...

i want a visual tour tooo!!!! booo on us for not having a webcam :(
SOOO happy you are finally in your house!!!!!!