We had a great Easter! My sister had the whole family for Easter brunch. It was beautiful and sunny so we spent most of the day outside. Reece was so funny during the egg hunt, Paul and I were doing our best to keep him focused on finding the eggs!
he is such a little man now! i can hardly stand it! he has changed so much...that video is precious! and BTW you are lookin good girl! miss you all the time!
4 comments:
he is such a little man now! i can hardly stand it! he has changed so much...that video is precious! and BTW you are lookin good girl!
miss you all the time!
He is a doll! I love the clips on your blog!!!!
I love the videos, keep them coming it helps us to not feel so out of touch! Miss you bunches!!
I love that at the end of the egg hunt he ran and picked up that ball, like it was the biggest egg that everyone else had overlooked! So sweet!
Post a Comment