We got pounded with snow last night. Today schools were closed, garbage pick up was cancelled and there was no mail delivered. We woke up to 2 feet of snow on our front porch and 5 foot snow drifts in the back yard. Thank goodness I have a strong husband and fantastic neighbors that allowed us to borrow their snowblower!
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Blizzard 2011
We got pounded with snow last night. Today schools were closed, garbage pick up was cancelled and there was no mail delivered. We woke up to 2 feet of snow on our front porch and 5 foot snow drifts in the back yard. Thank goodness I have a strong husband and fantastic neighbors that allowed us to borrow their snowblower!



We got pounded with snow last night. Today schools were closed, garbage pick up was cancelled and there was no mail delivered. We woke up to 2 feet of snow on our front porch and 5 foot snow drifts in the back yard. Thank goodness I have a strong husband and fantastic neighbors that allowed us to borrow their snowblower!
We got pounded with snow last night. Today schools were closed, garbage pick up was cancelled and there was no mail delivered. We woke up to 2 feet of snow on our front porch and 5 foot snow drifts in the back yard. Thank goodness I have a strong husband and fantastic neighbors that allowed us to borrow their snowblower!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment