Saturday, January 15, 2011

Jan 15th, already?

I always feel like January creeps up on us so fast and before you know it, the month is half over. My mom and Paul's Dad both have birthdays in January and I always feel like they get cheated because everyone is still recovering from the holidays.

This month has been so crazy because I have started working at my mom's school 3 days a week and it's been an adjustment for all of us! My shift starts at 7:30 am so the kids and I are up early and out the door by 7:20. I work in the baby room so I can be with Penn, Violet is in the toddler room and Reece is in the 3's and 4's room. All in all everyone is doing good. Sometimes Violet gets a little sad and wants to come back to see me but she is really doing well.

Here are some pictures of the kids: Penn at the school and the kids sitting with Daddy (he was on a business trip all week so they were thrilled to have him back home). When he walked in the door Reece said, "Daddy, I've been missing you!"



1 comments:

Lyryn said...

I loved catching up. Your family looks great!