The last few nights Violet has been up around 3:45 am fussing. Paul or I have gone in to find her binky (she calls it mimi) lost under her blanket. This morning was no different except that when I got back into bed and started to fall back asleep, Paul and I both awoke to our bed shaking! It was the oddest thing! At first I thought it was one of the snow plows outside being loud and then my next thought was that the wind was blowing really hard but could the wind really make our bed shake? We both questioned 'the shake' but were much too tired to investigate further. This morning the news confirmed that we did indeed feel an earthquake! When we went into get Reece this morning the first thing he said was, "My windows scared me last night." He must have felt it too!
Stranger things have happened, but not many!
2 comments:
That is so crazy! I had heard there was an earthquake in Chicago, but didn't know how big or if you all had been affected by it. Glad it was just a little one!
no waaayyyy!!! that is crazy!!
Post a Comment