We had the best Christmas week, I can honestly say Christmas 2009 will be really hard to trump. Paul's family drove in from Florida and Georgia and we never stopped having a good time from the moment they pulled into the driveway. I haven't laughed as hard as I did this week in a long time! We went to the Museum of Science and Industry to see the trees from around the world, did some late night shopping, went sledding and hosted a lot of people for dinner this past week. I made a lot of dishes I've never made before and ate off the China Paul and I bought on our honeymoon for the first time! We even had the treat of having some friends from PA come for dinner. This Christmas was all about family, it didn't matter what was under the tree or what we were shoveling in our mouths, it was about being together. I had no expectations for what this week was going to be but if I had it would have far exceeded anything I could have ever imagined.
I am going to post lots of pics hoping you can taste an ounce of the fun we had. ENJOY!
I am going to post lots of pics hoping you can taste an ounce of the fun we had. ENJOY!
Getting ready to play in the snow!
Helping Dad and Uncle Craig clear the snow off the porch!
One of Violet's favorite Christmas gifts
Reece's favorite, a garage from Nana and Paw Paw!
I'm ashamed I didn't have Christmas PJ's for them this year!
Christmas Eve (opening gifts from the Ward side)
Violet was caught opening gifts!
On the tractor at the Museum
Reece was so excited about holding Violet's hand!
1 comments:
i love these pics! the kids are getting so big! sounds like you had a wonderful week! miss you!
Post a Comment