Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July

My cousins have carried on the annual 4th of July picnic in our family. I remember going to my Great Uncle Pat's house for the 4th of July when I was little, the day would consist of lots of family, lots of food and lots of fireworks. My cousins went crazy with fireworks this year, I saw more fireworks on Saturday than I have in the last 8 years! Reece and Violet both enjoyed the show, they got a little nervous about the loud sounds so they were hugging Paul and I real tight which we secretly enjoyed! 

1 comments:

a blog full of weldons. said...

i love both of these pics...esp reece's pop-sickle face! classic!
love you and miss you guys so much!
i still wake up wishing we had our trip to look forward to! maybe we will have to make a trip to chicago so we can see you again!!!!