Today I was doing some yard work...cutting back bushes, sweeping out the garage etc. While I stood in the garage my mind wondered to my childhood, my dad loved working around the house on the weekend and we would be outside working right along with him. I have vivid memories of us doing yard work and cleaning the garage. He loved a clean garage (we had outdoor carpet in our garage for Pete's sake)! He was always doing something to our house or his friends houses. I wish he was here to see what we are up to and to be involved in our home improvements. He and Paul worked together on our house in PA and they worked so well together. It stinks not having him around, I miss him so much.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
He lived for this!
Today I was doing some yard work...cutting back bushes, sweeping out the garage etc. While I stood in the garage my mind wondered to my childhood, my dad loved working around the house on the weekend and we would be outside working right along with him. I have vivid memories of us doing yard work and cleaning the garage. He loved a clean garage (we had outdoor carpet in our garage for Pete's sake)! He was always doing something to our house or his friends houses. I wish he was here to see what we are up to and to be involved in our home improvements. He and Paul worked together on our house in PA and they worked so well together. It stinks not having him around, I miss him so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment