This afternoon I got glimpse of how that feels. Violet always notices Reece but today Reece really noticed Violet. I get so excited when they laugh and notice each other for 5 minutes, I can't imagine how I'll feel when I see them playing and laughing together for hours and hours. What a blessing they are to me..thank you Lord for allowing me to feel that today.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Only the beginning
On Sunday our pastor preached about the importance of getting involved in a small group and he drew a very relevant parallel. He mentioned that he and his wife have two kids and that he and his wife (along with any other parent of multiple children) never feel more joy than when they see their kids interacting with each other, not just looking at each other but playing, laughing and enjoying each others company. He said that is the same joy our Lord gets when He sees His children together in fellowship.
This afternoon I got glimpse of how that feels. Violet always notices Reece but today Reece really noticed Violet. I get so excited when they laugh and notice each other for 5 minutes, I can't imagine how I'll feel when I see them playing and laughing together for hours and hours. What a blessing they are to me..thank you Lord for allowing me to feel that today.


This afternoon I got glimpse of how that feels. Violet always notices Reece but today Reece really noticed Violet. I get so excited when they laugh and notice each other for 5 minutes, I can't imagine how I'll feel when I see them playing and laughing together for hours and hours. What a blessing they are to me..thank you Lord for allowing me to feel that today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
precious! i love it!
Oh my goodness! So sweet!
Post a Comment