I have instituted a daily craft time with Reece to get his creative juices flowing. It will be his little creative outlet(as well as mine)! I started with something simple the first time...we got out his new kid friendly markers and he doodled up this little masterpiece!

2 comments:
As an elementary art teacher, I'd like to say...YAYYYY and commend you for doing that with Reece. When he gets to school, his art teacher will THANK you that he knows how to color, cut, and oh dear lord...GLUE. Gluing is an art teachers nightmare...really.
Hope you guys are doing well.
Katie
(kesh's sister in law!)
Wow, Michelangelo has nothing on our little man! It is wonderful that you are doing this with Reece, creativity is so important. Craig and I would love if you would send us one of his "pieces" so that we can post it on our fridge.
We love and miss you all so much!
~Aunt Abs
Post a Comment