Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Children's Museum




How could I have thought I could handle the museum with a 3 month and 19 month old without Paul? My cousin was there with her twin girls but after they left I was alone with my 2 kids! Doesn't sound too hard until Reece gets so tired he can barely walk. Then a little boy ran into him by the water exhibit and he fell and split his bottom lip, then 5 min later he ran right into a little boy at the wind exhibit. All of this while I have Violet hanging in the carrier because she is so exhausted and overtired.... ahhh! I called my poor husband in a panic because I couldn't get my 2 hysterical kids under control! What am I going to do while he is in China? Stay tuned!!

1 comments:

Keshet said...

Oh Jac! I totally feel your pain on this one. Why do kids always seem to get injured when they're already a tired mess?! We'll be praying for an extra dose of God's grace on you and Reece and Violet while Paul is away.